CONSULATE-GENERAL OF THE PHILIPPINES IN NAGOYA
Update on the Use of the DFA ’s Global On-Line Application System (GOAS) for Passports
Nagoya PCG wishes to provide all its passport applicants the following updates:
- In response to the speedy filling-up of slots for the month of November 2021, slots for passport applications on GOAS have been made available for the month of December 2021. Please visit our official website nagoyapcg.dfa.gov.ph and click on Passports.
- Passport applications sent by letter pack which arrived after 07 May 2021 will no longer be processed under Post’s old appointment system, as previously announced. Passport applicants are requested to schedule their passport application by using GOAS.
- All passport applicants are requested to carefully read the requirements for their application and make sure that they bring all necessary requirements on the date and time of their scheduled appointment to avoid inconvenience.
- Nagoya PCG thanks all passport applicants for their patience and understanding during the transition from the letter pack system to GOAS. We are coordinating closely with the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila to address the technical issues arising from the shift to DFA-GOAS in Nagoya.
- Nagoya PCG is also working with DFA’s technical team to make GOAS application slots available for the coming three succeeding months, with a maximum capacity of applications based on an efficient procedure-based work flow.